NaturaReserve is an Austin Texas based eco-friendly and wellness-focused startup launching Floating Sustainable Resorts currently with a single vessel and are in a proof of concept stage. We are looking for an outgoing, communicative, and friendly team member willing to relocate to Austin Texas for 3-4 month periods to train and help develop our business.
Hours – 40+ hours per week
The Concierge will be fully responsible for the Houseboat-Yacht. They will be accommodated for free near the property.
- Concierge will be responsible for shuttle service, check-ins, check-outs, and assisting guests during their stay on the Houseboat-Yacht.
- He/She should be willing to learn to drive a small boat – cruiser and pontoon.
- Concierge provides a 30-minute check-in tour of the Houseboat-Yacht and check-out guests at the end of their stay in addition to shuttling guests on a small boat to and from the Houseboat-Yacht.
- During daytime events he/she should be at the Houseboat-Yacht all the time and assist guests.
- Make sure that guests are comfortable and are having a good time. Take photos and videos using our drone.
- Coordinate and assist cleaners to prepare the Houseboat-Yacht for guests and be in immaculate condition.
- Be available 24/7 for guest calls in case guests have questions and/or need assistance.
- Experience with boats and maintenance tasks a plus but not required Environmental and Wellness interests a plus
- The ideal candidate can work a minimum of 3-4 months onsite in Austin Texas and 3-4 months remotely from wherever they desire on marketing, operations, and other support related tasks. Although we are looking for permanent long term team members we will also consider temporary summer employment.
- Free accommodation
- Free car personal use
- Transportation to Austin Texas, housing, and local transportation will be provided.