We seek a Spa Therapist for the newly built 5*property in Samos for Season 2022.
Our partner is a hotel group currently owning and operating seven properties on Samos island. Our mission is to offer the highest level of expertise with the most impressive results. We are seeking partners who share the same philosophy with us and put our people first. With 128 luxurious suites, unique food & beverage experience, the hotel will be the absolute place to be for our guests.
We offer a supportive team environment and real opportunities to learn, grow and purchase the career of your dreams. Would you like to join us?
- Deliver a variety of spa services (body treatments, massages, facials) in a safe and comfortable manner
- Maintain equipment and sample inventory of products
- Keep documentation and maintain clients files
- Keep a clean and stocked room
- Acknowledge and respond to relevant customer queries, needs and expectations
- Suggest and promote retail products or additional services
- Uphold hygiene standards and follow health and safety regulations
- Beauty qualification as Aesthetician or Physiotherapist graduate, from TEI (Technological Educational Institute) or any relevant private school is
- Knowledge and previous experience in Manicure & Pedicure Services (for beauty therapists) are desirable.
- Previous experience in working with spa in 5 Star hotel facilities and additional massage courses are
- Holistic qualifications – Reiki, Reflexology, and Indian Head Massage are
- Reporting to the Spa Manager
- Achieving consistently high Retail Targets
- Carrying out any other reasonable tasks requested by the Management Team to aid the smooth running of the Spa.
- Minimum of 2 years of relevant industry
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- High standard of personal appearance as a role
- Good team player
- Must have excellent English Language skills
- Competitive remuneration package
- Accommodation and 1 meal per day while you will be in Samos
- Dynamic, friendly and highly demanding professional working environment
- Career development